Monday through Friday
Other hours can be arranged.
Frances Kimmel helps her clients with:
- aches and pains
- injury prevention
- freedom of movement in daily activities
- breathing coordination
- The Alexander Technique
- CranioSacral Therapy
- The Trager® Approach
- Body-Mind Centering®
- Bones for Life® and Foundation for Movement Intelligence
Frances' work is influenced by extensive training in movement, bodywork, dance, and body-mind integration.
- She is Board Certified by The American Society for the Alexander Technique, The United States Trager® Association, The Virginia Board of Nursing Department of Health Professionals and a Registered Movement Educator.
- She is a Laban Movement Analyst, Body-Mind Centering® Practitioner, has advanced training in CranioSacral Therapy and is a Bones for Life® Teacher.
- She has a B.A. in Psychology from East Carolina University and studied Dance Performance, Choreography & Teaching at Ohio University.
- This is her 29th year in private practice.